- Support Chat
- Need Help? Have problems? Who do I call? What Agency?
- Can I visit the Indiana Supreme Court courtroom and/or attend an oral argument?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- What can I do if I just got a notice that my home is in foreclosure?
- What do I do if my attorney, including a public defender, isn't working on my case the way I would like?
MyCase and Public Access
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- Can I look up my trial court case and find my next court date?
- How up-to-date is the case information on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- As an attorney, how do I update my contact information on mycase.in.gov?
- What do I need to know when e-filing an appeal in a case that was confidential in the trial court?
- How do I remove an e-filing service contact from a court case?
- After a document is e-filed to a court and the submission is then cancelled, does the person who is receiving service on the document get two notices (submission, then cancellation)?
- Can I e-file a confidential document to a court?
- Can I have more than one user account for the court e-filing system?
- How can I register to use Indiana's statewide court e-filing system?
Courts Portal (portal.courts.in.gov)
- How do I sign into the Courts Portal if I forgot my credentials?
- What are the fees for annual attorney registration?
- How do I place my attorney license on inactive status or retire if I am over 65?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?
- How do I order a replacement attorney bar card?