Office of Admissions & Continuing Education 9 Articles
- What are Indiana's CLE requirements for attorneys?
- Is the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education the same as ICLEF?
- Do I need new fingerprints and a new Bureau of Motor Vehicle (BMV) record from my current state for the Indiana Bar Examination if I am a repeat taker?
- How is CLE teaching credit figured by the Commission for Continuing Legal Education?
- Do I need to submit three reference letters with my application to the bar?
- How can I verify that my CLE credit has been reported if I recently attended a CLE course?
- Does Indiana accept Multistate Bar Examination (MBE) scores from other jurisdictions?
- How do I become licensed by motion?
- What is the filing date for the bar exam?